Orangeburg, New York
Situated on 23 acres in Rockland County, 22 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, fifteenfortyseven’s New York data center in Orangeburg offers 100,000 square feet of fully customizable data center and colocation space, with 10,000 square feet currently built out in both 2N and N+1 configurations.
The facility has 65,000 square feet of expansion space, and offers both dedicated and shared Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery office space.
- Fenced facilities with intrusion alarms
- CCTV security cameras
- Biometric, keycard, and pin code access
- Pre-action fire detection and suppression systems
- 15-minute emergency support response time
- HIPPA and SSAE 16 Type II Audited
Select a service below to find out how 1547 can create your customized data center or colocation solution today.
Data Sheet Download
* These fields are required.